My client, a well-established Irish retailer with stores nationwide is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join their team. You will have responsibility for driving all aspects of design projects from concept to creation, working seamlessly as part of the wider marketing and eCommerce team as they are expanding into new markets. Dublin city centre based.
- Salary €40-45k
- Agile working
- Flexible working hours
Responsibilities of this Graphic Designer job:
- Develop, create, and engage social media strategies across all social platforms.
- Designing and posting dynamic and original content on social platforms to build our online community, drive online engagement and increase website traffic.
- Work cross departmentally to ensure ecommerce and customer touchpoints are on brand and consistent.
- Timely delivery of creative in line with the marketing campaign calendar including social and web content, developing assets from photoshoots, and producing offline assets including store POS.
Experience required for this Graphic Designer job:
- A deep knowledge of producing and publishing effective on-brand content for owned social media.
- Passion for design, innovation, and creativity – a natural storyteller who can translate our brand essence into social posts, brand assets and campaign creative.
- Ability to interpret briefs, manage tasks, meet deadlines.
- 4+ years’ experience in graphic design, social media design, visual communications or equivalent while working in a marketing team or agency.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar.
- Proficiency in CS packages – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.