Excel Healthcare are partnering with our client, an ambitious Dublin-based healthcare group, to hire a qualified Dietitian to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Dietitian to oversee the nutritional department across three nursing homes including a transitional care facility.
The successful candidate will be supported by all members of the multidisciplinary team and will deliver comprehensive and individualised nutritional care for patients and residents. For those long-term residents who need minimal input, support materials will be provided for the nursing staff to guide nutritional care. You will report to the Director of Clinical Services and be responsible for managing the nutritional care of all patients/residents. This will require travelling between each facility, on a schedule that suits you.
- Attractive renumeration package for the right candidate
- Flexible working hours
- Mileage allowance
- 22 days annual leave
- Professional fees covered for CORU and INDI
- Pharmacy discount and subsidised meals
- Career development opportunities
- Conduct dietetic assessments and develop care plans for patients/residents
- Process referrals and ensure patients/residents are reviewed within a clinically appropriate timeline
- Provide nutritional education and support for the nursing and catering departments
- Develop policies, support materials and resources to put in place across our clients’ respective facilities
- Participate in MDT meetings, contributing to the plan of care for patients/residents
- Liaise with acute hospital dietitians to manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Project KPI’s and reports to the Director of Clinical Services
- Qualification in Dietetics
- Active registration with CORU
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience in both a residential and a hospital setting is an advantage
- Time management skills
If this sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV below or contact Caoimhe on 087-7013426. Your application will be treated in confidence.