My client, an Irish owned family food distribution company is seeking a diligent Commercial Assistant to join their team in South Dublin. This is an amazing opportunity to join a long-established company with a reputation for distributing innovate products and services.
- Salary €35k
- Career progression opportunities
- 21 days annual leave
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Free car parking
Responsibilities of this Commercial Assistant job:
- Pricing and product maintenance.
- Open and maintain product codes.
- Create pricing in line with margin parameters and with input from the sales team.
- Solve pricing queries from suppliers and customers.
- System and database maintenance.
- Help to identify alternative suppliers and help build partnerships to innovate the company processes and products.
- Supports negotiations with existing and potential new suppliers to achieve pricing consistent with market requirements, whilst also maintaining a high level of service and security of supply.
- Review margin reports to pick up pricing errors and margin erosion.
Requirements of this Commercial Assistant job:
- Knowledge of the food / raw material distribution sector or relevant experience in technical administration / customer / supplier service in a professional distribution environment would be desirable.
- Proven commercial acumen.
- Strong negotiation, organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks.
- Experience dealing with third-party relationships eg: suppliers.
- Proficiency with MS Office application – advanced Excel required
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator for our client based in North Co. Dublin
Our client a leading logistics company is looking for an Administrator with advanced excel skills to join their team. This will initially be a temporary role and is starting immediately.
Duties will include
- Completing and validating documentation
- Updating internal system
- Compliance control
- Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation
- Support the freight forwarders in gathering information or other duties
- Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of Administration experience
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Available Immediately
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask and work in a team as well as working autonomously
- Good technical proficiencies
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Based in North Co. Dublin
Should you be interested in this Administrator position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Ciara Connolly for more information on 045 397140
Retail Admininistrator with Advanced Excel Skills
My client, a well-known supermarket chain is recruiting an Excel Whiz to join their busy head office team in Blanchardstown. Salary is €35K and may be negotiable but must reflect experience and 10% discount in stores.
You will be advanced in Excel possessing the ability to use spreadsheets, graphs, tables and calculations to extract, analyse, report and present on all retail data such as: Sales, Margin, Costs, Inventory, Pricing and more!
It is vital that you can use/create the following Excel Functions/Formulas:
- PIVOT TABLE
Experience with SQL, PowerBI and EPOS would be advantageous.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747.