Are you interested in working as a HCA in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and progression?
Excel Recruitment in Dublin is currently expanding their healthcare team and seeking a positive, hardworking & open-minded care assistant to join their dedicated, rapidly growing team. Do you value teamwork? Are you open-minded and willing to learn? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What benefits we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Flexible working schedule
- Training for continuous self-development
Care Assistant responsibilities
- Assisting patients with all activities of daily living
- Reporting any changes in patient’s health to senior staff
- Ongoing communication with team members
- Always delivering high-quality patient care
- Excellent knowledge of infection prevention control
Requirements for this Care Assistant
- Fetac level 5 healthcare award
- Patient Moving and handling
- infection prevention certificate
- Safeguarding for vulnerable adults
- Garda vetting required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to the link below or contact Aoife 01 8717676 let us get you started on your journey to an exciting career!