Fashion Department Manager
Our client, a leading fashion and home retail chain is seeking to recruit experienced Fashion Managers to join their stores in Tipperary. This is an excellent opportunity for Fashion Managers of all levels to join a leading retailer where you have the opportunity to progress with your management career.
Known for their excellent selection of fashions and their continuous collaborations with designers, this is a great job opportunity for trend-led Fashion Managers with excellent commercial and operational acumen.
This fashion management job is suitable for an ambitious, energetic, and people-focused Retail Manager with experience in managing high-volume retail.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 26 days holidays
- Life assurance scheme
- Excellent career opportunities
Skills and qualities required for this job:
- Previous fashion management experience in high-volume retail
- Strong commercial and operational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to drive your career forward
- Full driver’s license advantageous
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive the commercial activity across the fashion floor
- Implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Ensure excellent visual merchandising standards are delivered at all times
- Analyse sales reports on a daily basis ensuring correct commercial decisions
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Fashion Department Manager job, please forward over your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application. Alternatively, should you be interested in discussing this role or any other job opportunity please don’t hesitate to contact Aislinn on 018717604.