Store Manager – Fast Food Restaurant
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Fast Food Store Manager for our client’s business in Mayo. Our client, a family owned business who runs a high-volume and successful store are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and focused Fast Food Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of this Store Manager job is to ensure their Fast Food outlet operates efficiently and effectively at all times while providing customers with excellent standards in food and customer service. The Manager will have a hands on approach, be a born leader and share a genuine love for food just like the clients.
If you are a Fast Food Assistant Manager, Store Manager or Catering Manager looking to move this job is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Salary on offer for the right candidate €28-€32k DOE
- Experience and knowledge of the Fast Food Industry
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety regulations
- Ambitious leader with excellent communication skills
- Achieve sales and targets
- Day to Day running of a busy food outlet
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- To achieve all targets and KPIs as set by management
- Oversee and implement the 5 star experience for all customers
- Monitoring and controlling wastage
If you are interested in this Fast Food Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me Alan Treacy on 01-8717625 and I would be more than happy to discuss job opportunities with you.
All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.
Fresh Food Manager – Dublin City Centre
Are you a dynamic manager seeking a fresh opportunity?
Excel Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join our clients’ business as Fresh Food Manager. Our client is a newly revamped convenience store that is centrally located in Dublin City Centre.
Salary package: €32,000 – €36,000 DOE plus performance bonus
Our client’s fresh food department includes a hot deli, salad bar, grab and go counter and a fast-food concept also. As Fresh Food Manager, you will oversee the smooth running of these counters and bring the business from strength to strength!
This is a 40-hour working week with full training and recertification opportunities, plus performance bonus.
This job would suit an experienced Deli Manager or Fast Food Manager seeking better work-life balance. You will have a passion for driving standards and leading a strong fresh food team. This job would also suit a Retail Manager with fresh food experience.
- Previous experience in deli, fast food or retail management
- Able to train and motivate teams
- Good knowledge of HACCP standards
- Flexible to work 1/2 evening shifts per week (latest finish 10pm)
- Manage a team of 10 deli and fast food staff
- Maintain HACCP and Food Safety standards
- Order and manage stock as needed
- Create exciting new menu dishes
- Performance based bonus
- 20 paid holiday days
- Daytime hours – typical shift 6-2pm, 8-4pm, latest finish 10pm
- Ideally located in Dublin City Centre
If you are interested in this job opportunity, then please apply to Grace via the link below or call 01-871 7655 with any questions about the job. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.