Excel Recruitment is looking for a Catering Assistant to join our team in Dublin and surrounding areas. Temporary ongoing work will allow you to acquire a desirable work-life balance while working in some of the best restaurants, hotels, events, and commercial and healthcare catering units.
The successful candidate will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. This job consists of helping in the preparation of food, service of food as well as maintaining kitchen standards to comply with health and safety procedures.
Catering Assistant Requirements
- HACCP and Manual Handling training (Can be provided by Excel Recruitment)
- Valid work permit with documentation
- Strong communication and people skills
- Hardworking and punctual
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Ensuring the highest level of service is delivered to clients and customers
- Adhering to the highest hygiene standards in the kitchen and food areas
- Basic food preparation, counter set up, and serving of food and beverages
- Ensuring correct storage of food items and kitchen equipment, end of shift
- Conducting tasks as instructed by the Head Chef
- Up to €12.50 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Weekly Wages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free Registration with Excel Recruitment
If you are interested in this Catering Assistant job and feel you possess the skills for this position, attach your cv through our tab below or call Kevin 01 8717676.