Assistant Manager – Golf Retail
Our client, a well-known and successful golf retailer is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their store in Drogheda. This is a great opportunity for a retail supervisor/manager with a love for golf looking to pursue their retail management career.
As Assistant Manager, you will support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving sales, service, and operations across the store. You will inspire and influence your team in delivering the best in service and engagement through their fantastic knowledge and passion for golf, whilst ensuring the smooth operations of the store.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving sales and service across the store
- Train, motivate, and inspire a strong, passionate, and knowledgeable sales team to deliver best in service
- Communicate and support the team with the store KPI’s ensuring all targets are met
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager and MD on all aspects of product, sales, and customer footfall
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and development of the team
- Implementing strategies to continually enhance sales and customer service
Skills and experience required for this job:
- 2+ years of retail supervisory/management experience
- Experience in managing within a consultative environment
- Interest or knowledge of the golf industry essential
- Excellent communications and engagement skills
- Strong selling skills and target driven
- Ability to deliver excellent standards of customer service
- 10% bonus paid monthly
- Free parking
- Uniform allowance
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Assistant Manager job opportunity, please upload your details to the link below or contact Aislinn 018717604.