My client, a leading grocery brand in Ireland is seeking a confident and ambitious Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team. As a Graphic Designer, you will have the autonomy to influence and create marketing materials for all in-store, advertising, and internal marketing. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-paced team in a successful grocery brand. North-west Dublin-based.
- Salary €30-35k doe
- Staff discount
- Annual salary reviews
- 20 days annual leave
- Monday to Friday working hours
Responsibilities of this Graphic Designer role include:
- Create, develop, and produce marketing material for the brand for the Irish and UK stores.
- Marketing material creation includes: Printed Materials (logos, press ads, brochures, press ads, in-store POS), Web Assets (web and app optimised banners and graphics), Social Media Content (Facebook and Instagram graphics and email marketing), Large Format Graphics (wall graphics and billboards).
- Experience in creating and packaging POS packs with external printers is essential.
- Experience designing B2C Marketing Campaigns from concept to final creations.
- Comfortable managing multiple artwork deadlines with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Proficient in pre-press and packaging of all artworks. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of the whole printing process.
- Strong communication skills with the flexibility to work as part of a team and solo on projects.
- The role will manage an image library.
- Adhoc project work as required.
Requirements for this Graphic Designer role include:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role, preferably within the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Experience in creating POS packs essential.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Proficient in design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in pre-press and packaging.
- Experience in Final Cut Pro is a benefit but not essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.