Excel Recruitment is currently hiring a Catering Assistant for the hospitality industry, to work in a variety of locations within the city centre. The Catering Assistant jobs offer flexibility to work around your schedule, competitive pay including paid holidays, and the opportunity to be a part of a team comprised of like-minded people. You will get the opportunity to work in well-established venues and catering sites with our clients, gaining excellent experience in a variety of working environments and exciting events.
- Manual Handling (training can be provided by Excel)
- Previous work experience in hospitality is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Neat & tidy appearance to be presentable at all times
- Strong communication & people skills
- Must be able to follow instruction
- Food counters should remain stocked & presentable
- Ability to work as part of a team & adapt to work independently if necessary
- Ensuring the working area complies by health and safety standards
- Pay rate €10.50 to €11.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours & working days
- Premium pay rate on Sundays
- Meals on-site during your shift
- Accrued holiday pay
How do I apply?
If you are thinking about gaining more experience in the food industry and enjoy working with different people, then this Catering Assistant job would be perfect for you. Please apply below or call Jack at 01 8717676, Alternatively, please look at Excel Recruitment Website for all our live jobs.