Excel recruitment, are currently seeking a skilled HR Officer, situated right in the heart of Belfast City Centre
I have a superb opportunity for you, where you’ll work for one of the largest and most established charities in Northern Ireland.
My client has supported the most vulnerable in society for well over 30 years and has a long-term plan to tackle homelessness in the country.
- Provide support and advice to managers on all employment and Human Resource related matters.
- Meet key performance indicators to support the achievement of the departmental plan
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of systems and procedures to ensure consistency and standardisation in service delivery
- Check work as required to ensure high standards of customer service, quality and accuracy are consistently delivered
- Collate and provide management information reports (PAMS, Crystal) as required
- Help establish and maintain effective databases, record keeping and filing systems (electronic and paper based) ensuring compliance with Data Protection etc.
- A HR/other relevant third level qualification.
- At least 1 year’s experience of working in a Human Resources role (e.g. Personnel / Employee Relations / Employee Resourcing / Employee Reward / Training & Development/).
- 1 year’s experience of working with PAMS (or other similar HR software).
- Possession of CIPD Diploma in Human Resources Management / Personnel Management / Training and Development
Benefits Associated with this role.
- Auto enrolment to the pension plan,
- Death in service X2
- Health Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday, Increasing by 1 day per year
- Other benefits can be discussed
If you believe this role meets your current skill set and you wish to discuss in more Detail contact Darren on 07507561461 or apply via the link and upload your CV
We look forward to hearing from you