Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a kind and compassionate individual to join a team of Healthcare Assistants in delivering a high standard of care to patients, while keeping their best interests at heart. This is a chance to make a real difference in an individual’s life while also progressing in your career. This Care assistant position will allow flexibility to work around your own schedule and gain experience through your day-to-day tasks at the same time.
What’s on offer?
- Weekly pay
- Rota flexibility
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Personal Development Opportunities
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patients with all activities of daily living
- To take direction from Senior staff, and carry out assigned tasks to the best of your ability
- Patient confidentiality
- Ongoing communication and teamwork
The Requirements of this Healthcare Assistant:
- Relevant certificates required
- IRP card (if a non-EU citizen) required
- Working towards a QQI/ Fetac level 5 is desirable
- Patient manual Handling – this can be obtained through Excel Recruitment
If this Healthcare Assistant job appeals to you, then please apply via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.