Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a fast-growing multinational company based in Dublin.
The Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval.
- Appointment of the project design team.
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Management and coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications.
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects.
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects.
- Act as contract administrator for construction projects.
- Qualified to honours degree level in either Building Services, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction related degree.
- Construction related experience 2 years.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Hybrid working
- Company car
- Medical insurance
- Pension contribution
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please apply via link below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.