Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for Leaving Cert Graduates to join our clients a Semi-State organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client a Semi-State Organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking for recent Leaving Cert Graduates to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates that are interested in getting into the workforce, you will get to work across multiple teams in the orgainisation to see what fields are of interest to you, full training will be provided and opportunities to go on to third level Education which will be fully funded and supported in your second year of employment.
- Have completed your leaving cert in 2021 or 2022
- Have a can-do attitude and is keen to develop a career in a busy office environment
- Are up for a challenge, can use your own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Can develop good organisational skills and can learn to prioritise a varied workload
- Are motivated and have the ability to work by themselves once given direction
- Will bring fresh ideas and a new perspective to the team
- Excellent starting salary of €25K
- Fully supported and funded third level education in year 2
- Yearly performance-related bonus
- Pension, Life Cover, and Income Protection
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, snacks, and coffee
- Located in Dublin 4
- Hybrid working options available with support package available for home office set up
Should you be interested in this Leaving Cert Graduate position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Ciara Connolly on 045 397140. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website