Security and Loss Prevention Manager
We here at Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a Security and Stockloss Prevention Manager for our client in Kildare.
Our client operates several high-volume retail stores across Ireland and due to their continued success and expansion they are searching for an experienced Security Manager to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful retailer known for their high-quality products and state-of-the-art facilities.
The ideal candidate is committed to upholding security and safety in-store, as well as providing exceptional customer service. This job would also suit a detail-oriented security professional who is dedicated to achieving loss prevention roles.
Competitive salary package plus excellent benefits included for the right candidate
- Achieving budgeted stock loss targets for the store
- Implementing and managing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Managing all cash handling processes
- Supporting and training the security teams
- Working in conjunction with store managers to monitor weekly cost base and non-compliance with procedures
- Experience managing stock loss and risk in a high-volume retail setting
- Hold a valid PSA licence
- A self-motivated individual with a commercial mindset and a proven track record in loss prevention
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of retail security, store operations and Health and Safety procedures
- Proficiently skilled in IT
If you are interested in this Security and Loss Prevention Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Alan Treacy on 01-8717625 and I would be more than happy to discuss job opportunities with you.
All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.