Menswear Sales Advisor – Fashion
Our client, a well-known and established fashion department store in Galway City is seeking a full-time Sales Advisor to join their team. This is a full-time permanent role – 40 hours per week.
Our client is known for their offering of both formal and smart casual clothing. As Sales Advisor, you will provide excellent styling, fitting, and tailoring advice, and drive sales through excellent product knowledge
This is a wonderful opportunity for a fashion-savvy Sales Advisor to join an Irish retailer with great career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Providing excellent service to customers through exceptional product knowledge
- Ensuring excellent store and merchandising standards
- Processing point-of-sale transactions
- Driving sales and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Replenishing stock where required
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your colleagues and your customers
Skills and experience required:
- 1+ year of fashion retail experience ideally in menswear
- A strong eye for image and fashion
- Highly motivated to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Competitive hourly rate
- Staff discount
- Career progression opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Menswear Sales Advisor job opportunity, please get in touch with Aislinn through the link provided.