Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for this fashion-forward global retail client. My client is seeking an experienced and passionate Merchandiser to join their modern head office in Dublin city centre. This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the fastest growing multinational retail fashion companies.
- Salary €60 – 80k doe
- 27 days AL
- Generous relocation package
Responsibilities of this Merchandiser job include:
- Working in conjunction with the buying teams to provide support and direction on strategic, commercial, and analytical decision making with a particular focus on regional requirements.
- Focus is on maximising sales and profitability by ensuring the right product for each region.
- Weekly reports on sales performance, presenting relevant information on actual vs projected.
- Analysing, interpreting, and presenting data.
- Daily sales tracking against performance.
- Presenting information on smaller product ranges.
- Learning to forecast sales to better develop sales plans.
Requirements of this Merchandiser job include:
- Experience working within a fast-paced Merchandising role in a related retail environment.
- A love for fashion.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Educated to degree level standard.
- Ability to build and maintain effective communication channels.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.