Digital Content Specialist
My client is a leading and well recognised food and non-food wholesale business with locations nationwide.
They are recruiting an experienced Digital Content Specialist who will report to the Marketing Manager and work alongside two Brand Managers.
This is a 12-month contract and the Salary is €40k-€50k negotiable but must reflect experience.
The office is based in Dublin but for a candidate outside of Dublin there is the option to work fully remote.
This person will create engaging and eye-catching content across all platforms: Website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
As Digital Content Specialist you will be highly proficient in all areas of Photoshop, Pro Photoshop, Final Cut pro, PaintShop, Creative Cloud, Audacity, and other editing software.
2 years’ experience would be ideal.
The job responsibilities of the Digital Content Specialist are:
- Creating customer centric digital content, across platforms, to engage our customers and increase sales
- Supporting purchasing flows, related landing pages and content, working with the UX and product teams regarding changes to product content pages.
- Working with Marketing colleagues to optimise our PR strategy to maximise links and traffic to our website.
- Coordinating with wider business teams to ensure that our content supports our wider business strategy and sales outcome.
- Efficiently prioritising, scheduling and managing online content to meet business deadlines.
- Execution and measurement of onsite content and specific campaigns.
- Leveraging various research methods such as web analysis, usability research, etc. to identify opportunities to improve the site experience, task completion and funnel conversion.
- Actively contributing to the development of the Digital Platform design and proactively suggesting new features and online tools, based on best practices. Supporting onsite execution of related projects
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747.