Pastry Chef – Dublin city centre
Would you like to move away from unsociable hours and progress your career? If so, Excel Recruitment is delighted to announce we are seeking an experienced Pastry Chef to join our client in Dublin city centre.
If you a passionate about fresh food/ deserts/ pasties / treats then we have a not to be missed opportunity! Our client is a leading player in the retail market and shows no signs of slowing down and wishes to add to their ever-expanding team!
If you possess strong communication skills and are a team player this is the perfect role for you! A competitive salary package alongside fantastic working conditions is on offer for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Controlling food items in your section according to specifications
- Keeping the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Labelling all food items and following HACCP procedures
- Managing and minimising waste
- Upholding food safety and temperature standards
Who you are:
- Experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- A professional, polite manner to lead by example for all staff
- An adaptable, flexible approach to high-pressure situations
- Clear and concise communication skills
If you are interested in this Chef job opportunity, then please contact Hayley Rochford on 01 871 7648 or apply via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.