Excel Recruitment is recruiting an experienced and passionate RGN or RPN to work with our clients across Galway City & County.
This ongoing flexible position is ideal for a passionate and dedicated nurse who would like to tailor their working life to their own needs. This role allows you to work the hours that suit you and your lifestyle including day, night, or weekend shifts across both nursing homes and hospitals.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised person-centered care in accordance with best practice.
- Report and consult with senior nursing management on clinical issues as appropriate.
- Administer medication as per NMBI guidelines.
- Deliver high standards of care while maintaining the dignity of the patient.
- Carry out assigned tasks as directed.
- Support the staff in caring for patients.
Agency Nurse Requirements:
- Valid NMBI PIN is required.
- Willing to complete Garda Vetting.
- Valid & up to date certs – to be discussed. Training can be provided by Excel if needed.
- Provide 2 written references.
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- A fluent level of English both written and oral.
- Up-to-date vaccination records.
Excel Recruitment Nursing Benefits:
- Opportunity to experience a variety of work environments.
- Paid Weekly.
- Pay Rates range from €26-€34 per hour – depending on experience
- Premium shift rates available.
- Holiday pay accrued.
- Flexible rosters.
If you would like to apply for this nursing job, please apply by attaching a CV below for the attention of Maraleeze.
Excel Recruitment is currently hiring an experienced Healthcare Assistant for agency shift work in Galway.
Agency shift work can offer you the flexibility to pick the hours that suit you and your lifestyle, family, or academic commitments, across various locations and work experience in several areas of healthcare.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you should be passionate about your work and committed to helping people while delivering the best in compassionate care to enhance your patients’ quality of life and maintain the highest standards of care.
Responsibilities for this H.C.A
- Deliver high standards of care while maintaining the dignity of the patient
- Carry out assigned tasks as directed
- Take positive direction while working alone or as part of the team
- Support the staff in caring for patients
- Assisting patients with daily personal care
Requirements for this H.C.A
- Currently reside in Ireland with a valid work visa (if required)
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Healthcare
- Courses in Care of the Elderly and Care Skills or equivalent
- Ability to provide at least 2 written references
- Valid certificates to be discussed (training can be provided by Excel)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
Benefits for this H.C.A
- Shifts available to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlements
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your career
- Pay €12 to €15 per hour with Sunday and Bank Holiday premiums
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant/HCA position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Maraleeze via the link below.
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a kind and compassionate individual to join a team of Healthcare Assistants in delivering a high standard of care to patients, while keeping their best interests at heart. This is a chance to make a real difference in an individual’s life while also progressing in your career. This Care assistant position will allow flexibility to work around your own schedule and gain experience through your day-to-day tasks at the same time.
What’s on offer?
- Weekly pay
- Rota flexibility
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Personal Development Opportunities
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patients with all activities of daily living
- To take direction from Senior staff, and carry out assigned tasks to the best of your ability
- Patient confidentiality
- Ongoing communication and teamwork
The Requirements of this Healthcare Assistant:
- Relevant certificates required
- IRP card (if a non-EU citizen) required
- Working towards a QQI/ Fetac level 5 is desirable
- Patient manual Handling – this can be obtained through Excel Recruitment
If this Healthcare Assistant job appeals to you, then please apply via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.