QA Product Inspector
My client, a hugely popular fashion retailer is seeking an analytical and passionate QA Product Inspector to join their global QA team. You will be a crucial link in their end-to-end quality process to ensure the customer receives legally compliance, safe and quality products. This role is based in their UK depot in Leicestershire.
- Salary £29-£32k doe
- 27 days annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Monday – Friday working hours
Responsibilities of this QA Product Inspector job include:
- Responsible and accountable for inspection and reporting on inbound product from key sourcing markets, suppliers or for key business programmes/projects.
- Assess product against the data systems to ensure the product is legally correct before sending out to stores.
- Inspect, and where required, separate substandard product.
- Report using in house systems to ensure all inspections are recorded, reported and can be data mined.
- Analyse the inspection result to determine if the stock passes the quality inspection procedure.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all QA colleagues and key stakeholder partners inside and outside of the business.
- Understand, support, and deliver the company’s quality strategy.
Requirements of this QA Product Inspector job include:
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience in inspecting consumer products or working within a quality function.
- Previous QA experience – warehouse or retail
- Ability to flag issues and make improvement suggestions relating to the day-to-day tasks undertaken.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the data you report is detailed and accurate.
- Happy working towards deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- Good analytical skills, good problem solver.
- Passionate about the quality our products.
- Knowledge of basic rework tasks.
- Qualification in textile, apparel, or consumer product fields.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.