Healthcare Assistant – Mental Health
We at Excel Healthcare are seeking a Healthcare Assistant for our client’s psychiatric care facility in North Dublin. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in mental health services.
This client provides care to adults with acute mental health services, long-term care for those with psychiatric needs and two-day hospitals. They have recently expanded their services which are set in a bright and modern building making it welcoming and less clinical so that service users feel more at ease. The work ethic is team-based to enable and support service users in their therapeutic journey. If you are a Healthcare Assistant who shows compassion and respect to others, this role is for you.
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Provide personal, emotional and practical support to service users
- Promote service users use of effective communication and interaction with others
- Encourage independence and advocate on behalf of service users as required
- Working closely with other members of the staff team
- Work in accordance with all Hospital Policies and Procedures
- Valid QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support
- Caring and empathetic in nature
- Experience in a healthcare setting is an advantage
- Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Staff support and counselling services
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free on-site parking
Please submit your CV below to Caoimhe, to hear more about this position. All applications are confidential.