Psychiatric Nurse – Day Services
Excel Healthcare are hiring a Psychiatric Nurse on behalf of our client in Dublin 9. This role would be based in their daytime service on a Monday to Friday schedule.
This client has recently expanded their service, with a second day hospital opening recently. Outpatients attend daily for a set care programme tailored to their needs. The nursing team is supported by a psychiatrist, psychologist, occupational therapist and a social worker to deliver care through group work or on an individual basis. This is an ideal opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse looking for a better work-life balance, with daytime hours on a Monday to Friday roster.
Responsibilities of this Psychiatric Nurse:
- Implement care programmes as discussed with the multi-disciplinary team
- Deliver therapeutic care in line with current legislation
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Maintain accurate records of service user’s progress
- Committed to personal professional development and facilitate the learning needs of students
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- Newly graduated or experienced psychiatric nurses can apply
- Work well as part of a team
- Registered with the NMBI with a relevant nursing qualification
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for career development
- Staff support and counselling services
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- TaxSaver travel scheme and Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss further, submit your CV below to Caoimhe. Your application is confidential.