My client, a multinational foodservice business, is seeking an enthusiastic Purchasing Coordinator to join their team in North Dublin. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a major global business and assures them the chance to progress in their career.
- Salary €35-38k doe
- Agile working
- Career progression opportunities
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Free parking
Responsibilities of this Purchasing Coordinator job include:
- Be the point of contact for all supply chain and procurement queries for the Ireland business.
- Trouble shoot colleague queries and requests by collaborating across the teams.
- Co-ordinate new supplier set-ups and approvals through our onboarding processes and systems.
- Manage product databases and ensuring seamless integration with online order systems, menu management, allergen and procure to pay systems.
- Support the IRL Procurement and Supply chain teams through undertaking category analysis, sales bid responses, diary, travel, and expense management.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager by engaging with Foodservice suppliers to ensure service and availability minimum requirements are reached.
- Compliance report analysis for key suppliers.
Requirements of this Purchasing Coordinator job include:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer facing skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A professional and pro-active approach to all aspects of the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.