This property has undergone extensive development and expansion over the last number of years and welcome a mix of both corporate and leisure guests. This position may suit an experienced reservations agent who is looking for a new challenge in a high-end luxury property or an experienced receptionist who is looking to move into reservations. This position also offers a Monday to Friday schedule with daytime hours.
What’s on offer? Competitive salary and benefits package, Monday to Friday daytime schedule, flexibility, parking, PRSA along with excellent scope for progression
Responsibilities of this Reservations Agent job include:
- Manage Guests reservations, ensuring that their needs and wants are met to the highest standard.
- Give details of hotel facilities and pricing information.
- Ensure an excellent experience for all guests
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Department
What you need to be considered for this Reservations Agency job:
- The ideal candidate will have previous reservations or extensive hotel front office experience
- The ability to develop relationships and drive standards
Should you wish to have a chat this and other similar opportunities, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential conversation.
Temporary Receptionist Meath
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Temporary Receptionist to cover short term contracts across Co. Meath. The ideal candidate will have previous reception experience in a Hotel or Corporate environment and will be available to start straight away.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner
- Always remain courteous and polite
- Deal with clients in a professional manner
- Direct calls through the switchboard to the relevant extension
- Relay messages when extensions are busy
- Follow up on all email correspondence
- Maintain the general reception area
- Minimum of 3 years reception experience
- Comfortable using a switchboard with multiple lines
- Professional Appearance with great attention to detail
Should you be interested in this Temporary Reception position, please upload your CV to the link provided or call Laurence Rogers on 01 871 7605. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website
Excel Recruitment is recruiting a Reception Administrator for a busy opticians in north Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established family run business in a busy retail environment. This is a full time permanent position.
- Assisting with the day to day administration of the practice
- Taking bookings and queries over the phone and via email
- Meeting and greeting customers when they arrive at the practice
- Making sure that orders are recorded and processed accurately
- Assisting customers in selecting styles and types of frames
- Interpreting the results of eye examinations and assisting with prescriptions
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to stock levels and deliveries
- At least 2 years’ administration experience in a busy office
- Previous retail experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with strong administration skills and great attention to detail
- Store discount for family members
- Free eye care for staff
- Complimentary eyewear annually for staff
- Onsite parking
- Full training and further education provided
If you would like to apply for this Reception Administrator position in north Dublin, please send an up to date CV and we will contact you accordingly. If you have any questions in relation to this position, you can contact Laurence on 01-8717605. For similar live positions, please see the Excel Recruitment website.