Area Manager – Fashion
Our client is currently seeking an innovative, energetic, and ambitious Area Manager/Senior Store Manager who excels in fast-paced environments. Our client, a national charity retail chain is seeking a high-street Fashion Manager to oversee their stores across Dublin and Leinster.
As Area Manager, you will be assisting with new store openings and will be an integral asset in expanding our client’s business. This role will require you to inspire, motivate, and develop your team of store managers and volunteers across 15+ stores. As Area Manager, you will be expected to achieve KPIs, provide outstanding customer service, and lead through change in this ever-evolving business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in change management, be a proactive leader and motivator, and be a resilient, passionate, and innovative retailer with a genuine interest in working for a national charity.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent work-life balance
Skills and experience required for this job:
- 3+ years of high-volume fashion/home retail area management or senior store management experience
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Exceptional business acumen with great visual and commercial skills
- Financial, P&L, and KPIs reporting experience is essential
- Proven ability to develop and achieve a retail strategy
- Passion for the voluntary/not-for-profit retail industry
The responsibilities of this job:
- Report directly to the Regional Manager & Head of Retail on your sales, profitability, and KPIs for the area
- Review stores performance versus plan, sales donations, store merchandise, floor space, and service
- Driving performance by training, challenging, motivating, and providing feedback
- Coordinating with Head Office on stock packages, products, and price
- Maintaining all financial budgets and costs to ensure maximum profit
- Recruiting new donation partners and fund-raising programs
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Area Manager job opportunity, please contact Aislinn with your updated CV through the link provided.