Store Manager – Home & Lifestyle
Our client, a successful and award-winning, state-of-the-art fashion, home, and lifestyle store, is seeking to recruit a Store Manager to join their team in their store located in Carlow.
Known for their beautiful categories in home enhancement, garden, and fashion, this is a wonderful opportunity for a Store Manager with a creative flair looking for a new and exciting job opportunity.
As Store Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the business in terms of efficiency, standards, and service whilst supporting purchasing and category decisions.
Known for their excellent quality, customer service, and product knowledge, this role would suit a hands-on Store Manager with a creative flair, from a high-volume home/fashion or similar background.
This job location would suit candidates from the Carlow/Kilkenny/Kildare area.
- Salary DOE + bonus
- Subsidized café
- Nice working hours
- Free parking
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Team building events
- Career progression opportunities
Experience required for this job:
- 3+ years of senior retail management experience in a high-volume business is essential
- Experience in managing a team of 15+
- Strong operational and commercial management experience
- P&L management experience
- Home enhancement/lifestyle/gardening experience is advantageous
- Excellent people management skills
Responsibilities of this job:
- Analyse sales trading reports and KPI’s with your team and agreeing plan of action where required
- Responsible for ensuring brand values and standards are adhered to at all times
- Agree and confirm all operational decisions on staff deployment, product movement, deliveries, and store merchandising
- Lead, coach, and develop your team in delivering their goals, targets, and performance
- Ensure an amazing customer journey is delivered through product knowledge, store ambiences, customer engagement, and product selection
- Ensure commercial and visual standards are delivered
- Support with recruiting, selecting, inducting, and training employees
- Identify trends and react accordingly with promotions and new product lines
- Attend trade shows and support purchasing decisions on new products
- Communicate and liaise regularly with the warehouse, purchasing, finance, and marketing teams
Should you be interested in this Store Manager job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided, or contact Aislinn on 018717604.