My client supply inventory management software solutions to food and beverage businesses nationwide such as hotels, restaurants and delicatessens.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, young dynamic business in Tuam, Galway.
They are in a real period of growth therefore I am looking for someone with the right attitude that wants to progress and join them on this journey.
Attitude and a drive to succeed is important for this job coupled with energy, personality and a passion for sales and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in database management and B2B outbound sales.
The Sales Executive will have the gift of the gab and can demonstrate a strong customer focus that is positive and engaging.
If this sounds like you I want to hear from you!!
- Salary €32K (may be negotiable but must reflect experience) plus bonus
- Hybrid working 2 days from home
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Executive
- Contact potential leads by phone and set up demos for the next stage of the selling process
- Create, maintain, and manage the sales pipeline
- Contact potential customers to gain information like email address or contact details
- Cold calling potential customers and updating our company CRM
- Work closely with the CS Team so that all communication is clear and precise
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747.