Senior Chef – South Dublin
Are you a Senior Chef looking to freshen up your career? Excel Recruitment is seeking a Head Chef/ Chef Manager to join our client’s team in South Dublin.
Our client is one of the top players in the retail market and has shown no sign of slowing down. This is an exciting time to join this extremely profitable business, who are going under a country wide revamp and are seeking a professional individual to help push the growth of their brand-new fresh food department!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading large teams and working in a fast-paced environment.
With an excellent salary package on offer, good working hours and loads of room for progression, this is a not to be missed opportunity!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Controlling food items in your section according to specifications
- Keeping the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Labelling all food items and following HACCP procedures
- Managing and minimising waste
- Preparing fresh desserts and cakes
- Preparing portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Upholding food safety and temperature standards
Who you are:
- Experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- Experience managing a team
- A professional, polite manner to lead by example for all staff
- An adaptable, flexible approach to high-pressure situations
- Clear and concise communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Chef job opportunity, then please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.