Senior Retail HR Manager
Do you have a background in Senior Retail HR Management? Here at Excel Recruitment, we are seeking a Senior Retail HR Manager to join our client’s business based in Dublin. If you are looking for a new job with that little bit extra – this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, a leader in the Irish retail industry is seeking a Senior HR Manager who is dynamic and strategic in their approach to HR Management. We are seeking a candidate who has a vast knowledge of both retail and HR, and who can take this knowledge to help bring our client’s team to the next level.
Our client has a well-established business, and a high volume of employees, so we are seeking a candidate who has experience managing a large volume of employees and works well under pressure. This opportunity comes with excellent personal and career development opportunities, along with the opportunity to grow and expand your own HR portfolio.
Our client seeks a candidate who is confident in their approach to HR, someone who can add to the excellent culture that has been established within the business while striving to keep the culture alive across the business.
There is a fantastic salary of up to €90k DOE + excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Responsibilities for this Job:
- Managing recruitment needs for the business, talent spotting and succession planning for senior or specialist roles
- Constantly looking at ways to improve the business function and challenge conventional business methods to modernize and improve business performance
- Responsible for driving a positive working culture, through driving well-being initiatives and improving communication channels among employees & management
- Advising and counselling management within your business function, to ensure fair and correct procedure is adhered to
- Work closely with finance and HR Director to set, review and monitor the HR/ER annual budgets.
- Regularly use HR analytics to analyse data and changes in the business
Requirements for the job:
- 10+ years’ experience in a busy HR environment at senior level
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation and strong IR experience is essential for this role
- Experience of working in a change and high growth environment is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead a team
- Experience working and supporting numerous stakeholders across the business and leading one or more HR projects
If you are interested in this job, or any other HR jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, get in touch with Nikki Murran today on 01 871 7600 or apply directly below. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.