Assistant Store Manager
I am recruiting a very energetic and sales driven Assistant Store Manager to lead a busy team in Galway City Centre.
Salary circa €35k, may be negotiable but must reflect experience plus 10% Bonus. I welcome fashion, non fashion or grocery retail candidates.
The Assistant Store Manager will be in a similar job or perhaps a career driven Supervisor looking for a step up.
You will be very much front of house, a hands on manager working amongst your team, guiding them in offering first class customer service and excellent product knowledge.
You will also support your Store Manager in hitting store KPI’ and targets and with all visual and commercial aspects of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Store Manager
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the store
- Motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI’s are consistently delivered
- Ensure that the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Provide customer feedback to the head office buying and merchandising teams
- Ensure staff are upselling and providing alternatives to increase sales
- Minimise stock loss and organise stocktakes
- Analyse sales reports and KPI’s and use the information to make commercial decisions
- Champion superior customer service in store
- Coach and develop a team on product knowledge, sales skills and service
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping and productivity
- Recruitment and training
- Cash handling, wages and banking
- Monitor the store margin and profit and loss
- Health & Safety
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr on 01 8717609.