Client Tech Support – Vehicle Tracking Software
My client, based in Naas is a specialist in fleet management solutions (software & hardware): Vehicle Tracking, Vehicle CCTV & Tachograph Analysis.
As Client Support you will be the main point of contact for technical queries regarding the Software Database which will include tailoring solutions and designing reports.
Where necessary you will work with the software providers in delivering bespoke requirements, system improvements and fixing any technical issues or bugs.
Understanding SQL structure and queries would be an advantage and it is essential that you have perfect oral and written English.
As Tech Support you will get a real kick out of finding solutions for your customers and for providing an exceptional level of customer service coupled with excellent communication skills.
It’s really important that you are well organised and can manage your time well, showing initiative and dedication to producing high level solutions.
Responsibilities for the job of Client Tech Support:
- Technical support of clients across UK & ROI: assistance in issues and requirements related to our Tracking platforms
- Technical implementation of projects as a whole, analysis of client requirements and working with software providers to deliver specified developments
- Training of customers at the post-sale stage
- Technical advice and product guidance for colleagues and front-line support
- Successful collaboration and coordination of your own work with the team in UK as well as those in the Ireland Office
- Providing regular reports to the Directors
- Development and support of service projects; company website and products, CRM-system and so on
- Communication within the team (Operations, Customer support, Senior Management)
Requirements for the job of Client Tech Support:
- Technical support/consultation/software implementation experience of at least 2 years in IT/ tech products/ services
- Multitasking skills – ability to switch focus easily within a high number of incoming tasks
- Outstanding time management skills – ability to set priorities, plan your day based on incoming requests
Should you be interested in this job opportunity please apply or contact Ambyr on 01 8717609.