We offer excellent hourly rates of pay, with a weekly payment every Friday and the possibility of ongoing work for those performing to the highest standards. Being part of our temporary team will give you the benefit of being flexible with working hours and days so you can maximise your weekly earnings! You will have the opportunity to work in some of the country’s most iconic and well-known venues and experience a variety of kitchen environments!
Catering Assistant Responsibilities
- Keeps serving stations restocked throughout service
- Assists the kitchen staff to maintain the highest level of food quality and presentation
- Make sure all surfaces, floors, and walls are clean and sanitised
- Unloading and packing deliveries of equipment and food
- Emptying bins
- Being prepared to carry out any additional duties as they are needed
- Assists other catering staff to optimise guests dining experience
Catering Assistants Requirements
- Previous experience as a Catering Assistant 6 months minimum
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Clear communication skills – good level of spoken English
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to deliver high standards consistently
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Be able to adapt to a variety of environments
- Proactive attitude
If are interested in joining our Temporary Team and have the skills and attitude described, please attach a CV below for the attention of Alan Fitzpatrick at 0877099713
Excel Recruitment is currently looking for Catering Assistants for the hospitality industry, to work in various jobs across the Dublin Area.
Excel Recruitment offers great pay including paid holidays, excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team. This is the opportunity to work in well-established venues and catering sites with our clients, gaining excellent experience in a variety of working environments.
– Neat & tidy appearance to be presentable at all times
– Previous work experience in hospitality is preferred but not essential
– The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– HACCP & Manual Handling (training can be provided by Excel)
– Hot food counters are regularly stocked & presentable
– Ensuring the eating area is cleared & tidy regularly
– Assisting Chef with any food preparation or service required
– Ability to work as part of a team & adapt to work independently if necessary
– Flexible hours & working days
– Pay rate €10.50 to €11.50 per hour
– Accrued holiday pay
– Meals on-site during your shift
How do I apply?
If you are thinking about gaining more experience in the food industry, then this Catering Assistant opportunity would be perfect for you. Please apply below or call Ciaran at 01 8717639. Alternatively, please look at Excel Recruitment Website for all our live jobs.
Excel Recruitment is looking for Events Staff to work at many exciting concerts, shows, and festivals in Galway. You will get to experience these while earning a competitive wage, all on a schedule that suits your needs. You will be working with fun people in a lively environment, at many different venues across the city.
Responsibilities of Events Staff (depending on the event):
- Serving Customers
- Handling Cash
- Checking Tickets
- Restocking the bar
- Keeping the working area tidy
Qualities of Ideal Staff:
- Experience in Hospitality/Customer Service
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- At least an intermediate level of English
- HACCP and Manual Handling Certs (We can provide training)
Benefits of Working as Events Staff:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay with Accrued Holiday Pay
- Free Registration with Excel Recruitment
- Working with like-minded people in a fun environment
Shifts tend to be in the afternoons and night, with some occasional mornings. If this position interests you, please contact Robert 087 434 9419 or click the link below.