My client is a wholesale food business who supply to hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and food-service establishments across Dublin and Leinster. They also have four retail locations.
Looking to expand further an already very successful business they are recruiting an experienced Marketing Manager to join their head office in Coolock.
Salary is €45K-€55K negotiable but must reflect experience
As a Marketing Manager you will create a successful marketing strategy, generating sales leads in order to grow the business and increase revenue.
This is a newly created position so a really nice job for a sales driven Marketeer.
Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager are:
- Develop and implement a successful marketing strategy for the entire business, delivering online sales targets, growing the online business and increasing profitability
- Drive online user experience to deliver a clear path to purchase
- Maximise SEO and the return from Google Ads, drive traffic to the website and retail platform, increase e-commerce
- Devise ways to optimise the customer experience, working with our loyalty system
- Act as key contact for all technical issues related to the website and liaise accordingly with the website/software developer
- Work with each business area (IT, Retail, Production, Dispatch) to improve those arising in recurring customer enquiries
- Drive web analytics, conversion, optimisation, marketing analytics etc
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with retail activities & seasonal promotions for the wholesale business
- Increase brand awareness for cooperate partners and customers
Requirements for the jobs of Marketing Manager are:
- Capable of working independently with attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of online and digital platforms
- Excellent experience with web analytics and strategic analysis skills
- Strategic thinker and strong collaborator
- Must have experience with WordPress, Google AdWords, SEO
- Experience in content creation – photo and video, eCommerce campaigns, web analytic tools – highly desirable
- Proactive in your marketing approach
- Able to develop strategy across a wide range of marketing areas
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747.