Do you work on our temporary healthcare team? Recently joined our events staff team? Here you’ll find answers to common questions you may have about how to register us as your employer, how to sort out your tax, how to request holidays and more. If you have a question not listed below, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your consultant by email or text.

How do I check how many holiday hours I have worked up?
Query this with your consultant by email. Your consultant will have a record of all working hours and can notify you of your holiday entitlements and payments.
How do I re-request payslips?
Request this from your consultant by email. Your consultant can get this information from the accounts department and forward past payslips to you should you require them. However, all payslips will be emailed to you on Thursday evening, before your payment on Friday.
How do I sort out my tax?

When you start a new job, you must give your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) to your new employer. Excel Recruitment will then notify revenue that you have started working and revenue will issue you with a Tax Credit Certificate. Excel Recruitment can then make the correct deductions from your salary. If you do not give your new employer your PPSN, you may pay too much tax. Your employer will be required to deduct emergency tax from your pay. You must sign in to https://www.ros.ie/myaccount-web/sign_in.html?execution=e1s1 and register your new job at Excel Recruitment using the Jobs and Pensions service. This will normally take about two to three weeks so please be aware. Excel Recruitment has no control over your tax deductions as this is your responsibility to organise. For queries on your tax contact revenue on 1890 605090 or see www.revenue.ie.

How do I get a PPS Number?

To get a PPS number, you will need to fill out an application form in the PPS Number Allocation Centre, provide evidence of your identity and evidence of why you need a PPS number allocated. You must also provide proof of your address. If you require an employment letter, please ask your consultant who will assist you. Failure to hand in a PPS number will result in you paying tax at the emergency rate of 41%. For more information see www.welfare.ie.

How do I request holidays or holiday pay?

To request holiday pay or holidays you must send an email to your Recruitment Consultant directly.

How do I request a p45?

P45 forms are no longer in existence in line with PAYE Modernisation. Should you wish to cease employment with Excel Recruitment you must email your consultant to this effect. You should then log into your Revenue MyAccount and remove us as your current employer.

How do I get my p60?

P60 forms are no longer in existence in line with PAYE Modernisation. An end of year statement is available to employees through https://www.ros.ie/myaccountweb/sign_in.html?execution=e2s1

How do I get a reference?
It is company policy not to issue individual references due to the large volume of employees. However we would be happy to confirm start and leaving dates for all employees if required.
How much do I get paid per hour?

Your individual rate of pay will depend the job you are assigned and will be determined by our client, who you are working for. Pay rates will vary because of this but the minimum rate you will receive is €10.10  per hour, with no job equating to less than this.

How much notice do I have to give?
All temporary jobs require 1 weeks’ notice for a holiday request and 24 hours advance notice of a cancellation.
What should I do if I am offered a full time job while working with Excel Recruitment?
Please inform your consultant by email who will update your profile and sort all relevant documentation you may require.
Do I have to pay a joining fee to register with the agency?
No, it is free to register with us
How many hours will I work for the week?
Hours vary. They are dependent on our client’s requests and the types of jobs.
When do I get paid?

A timesheet must be submitted if you are working for us on a temporary basis. If you work more than one assignment per week then a timesheet must be submitted at the end of each assignment. If you are working an assignment that lasts for one week or longer, then a timesheet must be submitted at the end of each week. All timesheets should be sent via email or Whatsapp to your recruitment consultant and must be submitted by no later than 10am each Monday to get paid by midnight on the Friday of that week. The timesheet must have both your own and the client’s signature clearly filled in each week. Failure to submit your time sheet before the 10am deadline may result in your payment arriving the following week.