Avonmore has been revealed as Ireland’s favourite brand. Kantar Worldwide have revealed their annual barometer of consumer brands, which illustrates the most popular brands by Irish consumers. Half of the country’s 50 most popular brands came from traditional local names. The study reported on sales between October 2014 to October 2015 using a metric called ‘consumer reach points’.
- Over 12 months, 75% of Irish households purchased an Avonmore product.
- Those who did buy Avonmore jobs, did so an average of 27.4 times a year.
- Avonmore sold 35 million products from supermarkets throughout the course of the year.
- Four Irish brands are in the top 10.
- Coca Cola retained first place in worldwide ranking.
- 25 Irish brands made it into the top 50 brands domestically.
David Berry, KantarWorldwide Director said that Irish brands “continue to represent a strong contingent in our shopping baskets”.