Excel Recruitment are currently looking for experienced waiter/waitress to join a great team.The individual will work in a wide range of exciting events and functions around Dublin.This jobs offers great flexibility and excellent pay.These Jobs will suit someone looking to work 2 to 3 days a week with flexible hours.
These Waiter/Waitress Jobs will involve:
- Set up rooms, tables and polish glasses and cutlery
- Greet customers and show them to their table.
- Prepare set up as directed by the manager
- Banqueting duties are required.
- Take order and explain food menu and wine lists
- Clearly, explain allergen and Dietary information to guests.
- Establish good relationship with guests, customers, and colleagues
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
- Working within the Irish Hospitality Sector would be an advantage
- Flexible availability
- Must be team orientated, responsible and reliable
- Well presentable with clean and friendly appearance
- Restaurant experience would be an advantage
- Silver service experience would be an advantage
The ideal Waiter/Waitress must have at least 1-year experience or more Full/part-time experience in a similar role.
· These jobs would also a suit Waiter/Waitress working part-time, looking to work additional hours.
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for these Waiter/Waitress Jobs in Dublin and Kildare, please attach a CV which will be directed to Robert, who is looking after the recruitment for these jobs.