Accommodation Assistant Job Dublin 9
An Accommodation Assistant Job is available in north Dublin. Our client is looking for energetic accommodation staff to join their team. You must be eligible to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions. This job will be 60 hours over a two week period. There is a great package on offer for the right person. This is an immediate start.
Responsibilities of this Accommodation Assistant Job Dublin 9:
- Maintaining a high standard throughout all bedrooms and public areas
- Attending morning meetings to attain room list and daily plan
- Ensure all rooms are ready on time
- Ensuring a quick turnover of bedrooms while maintaining a very high standard.
- Assist with training and induction of new staff if required
- Report any maintenance required to supervisor on duty
Requirements of this Accommodation Assistant Job Dublin 9:
- A minimum of 1 years accommodation experience
- Great attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Highly organised and efficient
If you would like to apply for this Accommodation Assistant Job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for similar live jobs.