Accommodation Assistant Jobs – South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting Experienced Accommodation Assistants for a 5* client in the south of Dublin city. This will be an ongoing role Monday to Sunday, 5 out of 7 days. Typical shift times are 8am-4pm.
As an Accommodation Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of all areas. The ideal applicant for this job will have strong experience as an Accommodation Assistant along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a very high level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
- Great Team
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Wages
- Holiday pay
Accommodation Assistant Responsibilities:
- General housekeeping cleaning duties
- Work in conjunction with the housekeeping team to ensure that all bedrooms and public areas are cleaned/maintained to the highest standard.
- Excellent guest service at all times
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor
Accommodation Assistant Requirements:
- Valid work Visa with no restrictions required.
- Early morning Availability a MUST
- 12 months Irish Hotel Housekeeping Experience is REQUIRED
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
If you would like to apply for these Accommodation Assistant Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs.
Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 2 years or more experience in the Hospitality Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to below!