Account Manager Fuel Card, Bray
My client, based in Bray is one of Irelands largest suppliers of oil and fuel. They are looking an Account Manager to sell Fuel Cards to new and existing Business Customers throughout Ireland.
A car is needed as the office is just off the motorway with poor public transport.
The Account Manager will be responsible for growing and retaining a book of assigned commercial customers ensuring positive relationship are maintained and sales targets achieved.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Inside Sales Executive, Bray
- Manage an existing book of business accounts
- Monitor reports ensuring retention levels are maximised
- Monitor your customers buying patterns
- Provide pricing and quotes
- Know your competitors and their prices
- Achieve monthly targets
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Seek new opportunities for new business
- Ensure first class customer service and take ownership of queries
Skills & Experience for the job of Inside Sales Executive, Bray
- Fuel sales experience a huge advantage
- Directly managed customer relationships
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- €30k-€32k depending on experience
- €10k on target commission
- Free parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.