Account Manager, Healthcare
My client who supply a huge portfolio of non-food consumable products to numerous industries are looking for an Account Manager for Healthcare across Leinster.
The idea candidate will be commutable to North Dublin.
The job involves managing Healthcare accounts at head office level, liaising with their sites, developing business and dealing with queries on product, training and logistics.
Responsibilities for the role of Account Manager, Healthcare
- Maintain pricing agreements and supports and review margin on a regular basis.
- Negotiate and implement price increases.
- Achieve sales and profit targets in existing accounts and in development of tier 2 business.
- Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio and increase margin through:
- Prospecting new customers and regaining lost business
- Range extensions, working with suppliers and own brand
- Work closely with suppliers on product developments and innovations
- Ensure we are delivering on our service level agreements with major customers
- Produce reports as required to the management team
- Produce business plan for customer portfolio
- Work with Credit Control to ensure customers comply with terms and conditions of trading
Skills & Experience for the role of Account Manager, Healthcare
- 2 years plus experience with Healthcare
- Experience in a B2B organisation
Salary & Package
- €45K-€50K but negotiable for the right candidate
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.