Account Manager, Teamwear and Corporate Wear
My client, a leading supplier of Uniforms and Teamwear to schools, clubs and corporates, are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team based in Sandyford.
This is a fantastic job with a great company and you will be on the road the majority of the time so will have a company car, therefore a full clean licence is essential.
I am looking for a candidate with a similar background who will grow the business nationally in selling clothing to clubs, schools, businesses, associations and governing bodies.
You will have industry experience, come with lots of contacts and be a super networker and influencer – a real go getter!!
Key Responsibilities for the job of Account Manager, Teamwear and Corporate Wear
- Grow revenue through existing customers and new business
- Understand customer needs and offer bespoke solutions
- Meet and exceed sales KPI’s
- Manage credit procedures
- Represent the company at events and functions
Skills & Experience for the job of Account Manager, Teamwear and Corporate Wear
- Industry experience in clothing/corporate wear
- Prepared to travel nationally but mainly Dublin and Leinster
- €35-€45K depending on experience
- Company Car
- Free Parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.