Accounts Assistant – Part Time
Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Part-Time Accounts Assistant with our client based in North Dublin.
Our client a healthcare provider, is looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join their team the hours of work will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 4.30 pm. Flexibility is required to cover Mondays and Fridays to cover annual leave.
Duties will include:
- Process Staff payroll every fortnight
- Issue Resident Invoices on a timely basis. Process Debtors receipts to ensure accounts are kept up to date
- Communicate with the HSE on all financial matters concerning the residents funding and issue monthly invoices
- Process Supplier Invoices/Payments
- Petty Cash management
- Prepare financial information for quarterly management accounts prepared by our external Auditors
- Produce yearly draft budget
- Assist the DON in budget and cost control management for the nursing home
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Ensure Supplier Contracts are valid and up to date
- Greet clients/ visitors in line with infection control procedures.
- Answer and manage phone calls and emails
- General office administration
- Place monthly stationery orders and maintain stock at sufficient levels.
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Essential working knowledge of payroll, preferably Sage Payroll Professional
- Must have experience working with Debtors/Creditors, preferably Sage 50 Cloud Accounts Professional
- Good experience/knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a nursing home experience desirable
- €15-18ph DOE
- Located in North Dublin
- Part time
Should you be interested in this Part-Time Accounts Assistant position, please upload your CV to the link provided and Ciara will look after your application. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website