I am recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join my client’s business just off the N11 in Bray Co Wicklow.
The candidate needs to be able to provide a full set of management accounts for the company. They will also look after all areas in the company accounts from bank reconciliations, vat returns and nominal accounts reconciliations.
We need someone with a minimum of two years in a similar job.
The Accounts Assistant will enjoy a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Salary is €40k may be negotiable for the right person but must reflect experience.
Other Responsibilities for the job of Accounts Assistant
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Debt collection, customer service, accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Skills and Requirements for the job of Accounts Assistant
- Fluent business English communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and reliable personality
- 2 Years minimum experience
Due to the volume of applications only suitable applicants will be contacted. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.