Administrator & Customer Service, Fashion
My client, a very successful wholesaler of Mens Fashions are looking for an Administrator & Customer Service person to join their showroom and head office in Dublin City Centre.
***This is a Permanent Part-Time role, Monday-Wednesday 9-5.30***
I am looking for someone with strong administration skills and a people person who can deal efficiently with clients and suppliers both over the phone and in the showroom.
You will have lots of personality and be able to work alone at times.
A background in retail would be an advantage but not essential.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Administrator & Customer Service, Fashion
- General administration – typing, invoicing, excel, postage
- Processing orders online and over the phone
- Dealing with any issues or problems
- Point of contact for both supplier and the stockist
- Setting appointments for stockist to see the new range
- Personal assistant to the company owner
- Preparing the meeting room
Skills & Experience for the job of Administrator & Customer Service, Fashion
- Good administration skills
- Well presented with a bubbly personality
- Retail experience an advantage
- Can work alone and on own initiative
- €13.50 per hr
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.