Administrator-Payroll, HR & Stock
My client, a well-known Coffee Chain are opening their first shop in Blanchardstown and are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator.
This is a very exciting time as they have plans to open lots more stores in the future and the role will expand to all these stores.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrator will be responsible for processing Payroll and Employee Data as well as managing Stock Counts, Cash Procedures and P&L costs.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Administrator-Payroll, HR & Stock
- Co-ordination of weekly stock management processes: ensuring stock counts are submitted by managers on time; accurate and timely stock data entry; first line review of stock management results to facilitate accuracy.
- Management of cash control procedures for region: cash-up accuracy; safe counts; banking; loss investigation.
- Processing and management of regional payroll in line with agreed standards and timelines
- Management and processing of all regional employee data through the HRIS and in line with agreed practices and policies (eg new starters, leavers, pay changes)
- Coordination and recording of all regional employee annual leave
- Respond to any regional payroll queries, escalating to the Payroll Manager when necessary
- Co-ordination of regional scheduling, ensuring that the managers accountable complete schedules accurately and on time
- Ensure regional compliance with GDPR regulations for employee data
- Co-ordination of key P&L cost lines for region to support P&L management eg labour cost and COGs
- Support facilitation of first line review of key cost line accuracy pre-submission
Skills & Experience for the job of Administrator-Payroll, HR & Stock
- Experienced with Payroll and Admin
- A retail admin background an advantage
- Can build good relationships with stakeholders
- Can work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Passion for continuous improvement
- €28-€32k depending on experience
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.