My client, Irelands leading grocery, retail and wholesale company are looking for an Administrator to join their team in Lucan, South Dublin.
***This is a contract covering maternity for 7-8 months***
The candidate will be responsible for providing general Administrative assistance to the PA’s but also Administration for the Grocery Regulations.
I am looking for someone who has 2 years or more PA or Administration experience and is extremely organised and efficient with strong microsoft office skills.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Administrator, Retail
- Diary Management
- Meeting Preparation – set up rooms
- Take minutes when necessary for meeting and follow up on any actions afterwards
- Track when meetings are happening, where and with whom
- Perform routine office duties including photocopying, typing and answering phones
- Holiday Management of the senior management team
- Track and file expenses of senior management team
- Cover some PA responsibilities whilst they are on annual leave
- Upkeep of Grocery Regulations tracker -adding new local suppliers, updating supplier product list
- Liaise with Food Academy suppliers on completion of mandatory paperwork
- Paperwork completion coordination for new suppliers- QA and HACCP form to QA for approval, vendor form to accounts for set up
- Manger Supplier Agreement form compliance- maintain the tracker of supplier agreements, follow up missing agreements, file records
- Answering Local supplier queries from suppliers or stores
- Training stores to understand the process
Skills & Experience for the job of Administrator, Retail
- 2-3 Years PA or Administrative experience
- Extremely efficient and organised
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office
- €30-€35K depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.