Agency Care Assistant
Great opportunity available for agency Carers in Wicklow to work in a fantastic nursing home in a well-known home for their high standards and commitment to patient care. Our client is proud of consistently good reports from government regulators over many years and strive to operate the Nursing Home to the highest standards.
The job of the Healthcare Assistant will cover the following responsibilities
- Assist in delivering a high standard of holistic care to residents, whilst promoting their equality and dignity at all times.
- To carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under the direction and supervision of the Care Manager,
- Act as the named Healthcare Assistant for specific residents as allocated by the Care Manager.
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all residents and promote their independence.
The successful applicants for this Healthcare Assistant job must have:
- Must have FETAC level 5 in Care of the Elderly
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
- Must have all Hep B vaccinations received.
- Elder abuse certificate
Benefits of this Carer Job:
Pick & Choose Your Own Shifts
Work as much or as little as you wish
Try out new nursing disciplines
Gain New Experience
Work around your Own Roster/Availability.
Good to get experience with. Nursing Homes also need carers who can do day shifts or nights.
How to Apply: If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this Carer Job, please apply via the form including your CV