Whether you are looking for full-time hours, or simply additional hours to supplement your current income, we may be able to offer something to suit your needs. We have shifts available in a variety of facilities throughout Dublin should you want to gain experience in other settings.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Choose your hours of work
- Receive payment every week
- Gain valuable experience in a variety of healthcare settings throughout Dublin
- Be part of an experienced healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Patient Moving, Infection Control, Fire Training and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
- Providing companionship, assisting patients with personal care – infection prevention and control, food prep, maintaining personal hygiene, and ensuring the comfort and safety of all patients’.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Keeping track and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and comfort of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Joseph via the link below.