Agency Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for committed staff to join a team of highly qualified and compassionate Healthcare Assistants in our nursing home facility.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
- Assisting patients with daily personal care – infection prevention and control, food preparation, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients’ comfort and safety.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Monitoring and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and quality of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Joseph via the link below.