Agency Nurse Contract
We our looking for experienced and passionate Nurses to work in our client’s hospital as an Agency Nurse. These Nursing jobs offer the applicant the exciting opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment in our Endoscopy ward.
What these Nursing Jobs offer:
- Work Around your Own Roster/Availability
- Paid weekly or within 24 hours
- Holiday Pay
- hospital work in Endoscopy
These Nurse Jobs will have the following responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care
- To supervise and allocate duties to healthcare assistants
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational procedures and work structures
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitate autonomy
- To reflect in practice the mission statement of the client’s through the provision of responsible, empathetic and professional healthcare
The successful applicants for these Agency Nursing jobs need to have:
- Previous experience in Endoscopy.
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Must have up to date CPR
- Must have up to date Manual Handling
- Must have Elder Abuse Certificate
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
- Must have all Hep B vaccinations received
- Own transport is an advantage
All candidates will be willing to complete a Garda Vetting application and once called for an interview each candidate will be required to supply proof of all the listed requirements above. Own transport is an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for these Nurse Jobs please apply by attaching a CV below